Monday 8 September 2014

Irish September

Okay, this was from the end of August..
But it was Kristin and Nat's last day here :(
This was from our lunch at the Lemon Leaf Cafe.. cheesecake, deelish.

Cake I made for my dad's birthday (love baking now)...
had nothing to decorate with, so used blueberries. There's
my creativity kicking in.

So we went on a 1-hour guided horse ride for my dad's present..
That was interesting.

This is me on Mac.. who would not stop eating everything in his path.
And my mom on Diego. Well that was hilarious.
Decided to go on a walk after dinner, just as the sun was setting.
This is the view from our front lawn.
Also right in front of our house.
Sunset.
Water.
On a bridge about 2 minutes walk from our house.
Verrry nice.
More water.
Sunset in the water.
So cool.
Awww yee.
Last one of the sunset, back at my house.

McVey-Neufelds on horseback. Who would have thought.













No comments:

Post a Comment