Wednesday 30 July 2014

Topic: Food

Just the view from our house one night...
Pretty beautiful.

One of the local fisherman's oyster tables.
Apparently the oysters stick to the tables, and then they
go and collect them when the tide is out.
The fisherman's name is "Hookie Mac"...
he has a hook for a hand. How awesome is that.

What I see every day when I walk outside.

Also another daily walk view.

My dad and brothers and I walked to this local farmer's vegetable stand kind of
hidden in the forest..
She had a whole range of stuff (small orange tomatoes, soooo good)

Cupcakes that I made after my craving to bake!
Turned out delicious I might add.

Mmm... yes they were good.

This is "The Crepe Man" making my dad and I
cinnamon and sugar crepes at the weekly farmer's market
in the town square. I'm coming every Wednesday.

My cinnamon and sugar crepe.

Weekly Kinsale Farmer's Market.
(The red stall is the Crepe Man)

Also the Kinsale Farmer's Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment